Chelsea Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Godfather Obie Has Left the building
What the hell happened last night? EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 3:31 pm by Hobdal

» Match Day Results
What the hell happened last night? EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 5:08 pm by Lipu

» Team Application
What the hell happened last night? EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 10:53 am by Godfather Obie

» Little big Planet Delayed
What the hell happened last night? EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 11:04 am by Godfather Obie

» Middlesborough v Chelsea
What the hell happened last night? EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 11:01 am by Godfather Obie

» Saints Row 2
What the hell happened last night? EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 12:20 pm by Godfather Obie

» IMPORTANT, NEW TACTIC
What the hell happened last night? EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 11:30 am by MMT

» Socom Confrontation
What the hell happened last night? EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 8:53 am by Hobdal

» FW 2.50 available now
What the hell happened last night? EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 3:28 pm by adwan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Statistics
We have 33 registered users
The newest registered user is edonapelhi

Our users have posted a total of 378 messages in 67 subjects

What the hell happened last night?

5 posters

Go down

What the hell happened last night? Empty What the hell happened last night?

Post  adwan Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:40 am

What the hell was going on last night?

The night started off well, then it all went tits up! OMFG!!!!!

Everyone forgot how to play! Midfielders forgot they were midfielders and played up front, Defenders completely forgot how to defend! Strikers couldn't hit a barn door from 2ft! No-one could quite work out what the X button does! Here's a clue, it passes the ball to your TEAM MATES! God dammit, it was by far the worse I have seen us play ever!

And, to make matters worse, the AI was completely fucked! Running defenders way out of position (I lost count of the amount of times LB and RB were ahead of RM and LM), not letting whoever was ANY control players, costing us several goals (one where JT just stood with the ball, me controlling ANY and the other when the keeper just stood with the ball at feet, Lipu controlling ANY) and there was nothing we could do about it!

I really hope that last night was just a one-off and that it never, ever happens again!
adwan
adwan
Admin

Back to top Go down

What the hell happened last night? Empty Re: What the hell happened last night?

Post  vv26vv Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:58 am

lol tough nite huh?

no fears 4 hours til i get my fifa 09

and 8 hours til i play fifa 09

and i hope we get enough players that we dont need guys that dont know how to pass or play defense.

i will add all of you and send a message, but i will I WILL be online tonight ready to try out for the team

cheers
vv26vv
vv26vv

http://www.myspace.com/vv26vv

Back to top Go down

Post  MMT Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:14 am

Yeah pretty bad night, one game was awesome when we were winning 4-0 before ht and they forfeited, I lost count of the number of times that i was almost through on goal but people ran to the byline instead of a quick ball through. Also, when on the wings, passing into the middle hardly ever works, its better to get a cross in, especially since passes always go behind our players.
I didn't think i played up front when i was in the centre, but as ballack i'm meant to be the next highest up after obie, or at least thats what he told me to do.
But yeah, was an off day i'd say.
Better next time i'm sure.
MMT
MMT

Back to top Go down

Post  adwan Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:52 am

MMT, as Ballack you are supposed to be the next one up, as well as Joe Cole up on the right, (If you look at the line-up before the game RM is thefurthest forward of all the midfiled players) but RM's job is to get the ball into the box for Drogba to latch on to. It was Lampard, Deco and Mikel that I was annoyed at, as they pushed far to forward and left big gaps in midfield and so we got ripped apart.

It was an awful night. Was a good job I don't have a headset cos I would have been shouting my head off down it. I've never shouted so much at my TV ever!

Even the mrs was getting annoyed at everyone last night. She sits and watches when I play so she has a very good understanding what should be done. She made me laugh when she gave me a blank look and said "why do they take so long to kick the ball? They should be passing it to someone not running into the other team's player". Razz
adwan
adwan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lipu Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:34 am

It was a night of two halfs. First half good and second half not so good. Looking at the opposition, we played some top teams, so i don't think we should be too despondent as the chances are they've probably had more experience playing bap on fifa 08.

We will get better though as more we play, at the moment against the top teams we're lacking a bit of creativity.

I also think if someone else other than obie plays up front, then we should play 2 players up front because the movement is not so good by other players. With one up front, the ST needs to be on the shoulders and prepare to be offside on many occasions but with patience, you will get through.

Will try to catch an online stream of Englands match tonight, so i will probably be on then. santa

Lipu

Back to top Go down

Post  Godfather Obie Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:45 pm

A weir dnight, on eminute we had a greta streak, then we had an appaling one

shows that its a game of two halfs (pun)

I'll be on straight after the match, So I'm hoping we should be able to get a good few hours then, and keep up the impressive end to last nights horrors
Godfather Obie
Godfather Obie
Admin

https://chelseasquad.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum