Chelsea Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Godfather Obie Has Left the building
Match Day Results EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 3:31 pm by Hobdal

» Match Day Results
Match Day Results EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 5:08 pm by Lipu

» Team Application
Match Day Results EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 10:53 am by Godfather Obie

» Little big Planet Delayed
Match Day Results EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 11:04 am by Godfather Obie

» Middlesborough v Chelsea
Match Day Results EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 11:01 am by Godfather Obie

» Saints Row 2
Match Day Results EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 12:20 pm by Godfather Obie

» IMPORTANT, NEW TACTIC
Match Day Results EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 11:30 am by MMT

» Socom Confrontation
Match Day Results EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 8:53 am by Hobdal

» FW 2.50 available now
Match Day Results EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 3:28 pm by adwan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Statistics
We have 33 registered users
The newest registered user is edonapelhi

Our users have posted a total of 378 messages in 67 subjects

Match Day Results

+3
adwan
MMT
Godfather Obie
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Match Day Results Empty Match Day Results

Post  Godfather Obie Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:41 am

Whenever a few games have been played Information here will be posted.
Godfather Obie
Godfather Obie
Admin

https://chelseasquad.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Match Day Results Empty Re: Match Day Results

Post  Godfather Obie Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:26 pm

4th October 2008

Tonight there's been some new squad memebrs, and with current members we combined well for some fantastic Results.

Our record now stands at

12 Wins.
7 Draws.
3 Defeats.

(((and considering the bad start yesterday that means for Today we have a record of 9 wins, 6 draws, with only 1 defeat all night)))

There where two main Matches worth Mentioning.

One was a 7-0 Thrashing with Just about everyone playing some major Part, And Ballack & Mikel getting A Hat-Trick each.

Finally Last Game of the night we came across a Team called Evo utd.
After a convincing 1st Goal, I grabbed the Second Shortly before Evo Utd pulled one back.

the Score remained 2-1 and that Win took us up to 5th in Division 1 ((or 5th in the World depending how you look at it Very Happy)))
The best news is, Evo Utd where 3rd Place, So if we can beat them so convincingly, then Hopefully we can further improve on our already impressive 5th place.
Godfather Obie
Godfather Obie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MMT Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:10 am

When do you guys play matches then?
MMT
MMT

Back to top Go down

Post  Godfather Obie Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:24 am

Pretty much every night,

My kids go bed at 6ish, I go to bed around 1,

As soon as theres 5 or more on we usually start the matches, then as people get online, they wait in the dressing room and join the squad between games ready for the next match

When it Starts we're usually playing constantly through the night, ((with the occasional 5-10 minute break between matches so people can get a drink, bite to eat, Smoke etc))

Or ranking at the moment is around the top 20, highest we've been is 5th, lowest was 24th, But we soon got back up to mid-teens. and we've always stayed firmly in Division 1 (top division)
Obviously ranking usually drops between days (when other teams are playing)

-------------

Ranking points are sorted by games you win, if you beat a bad team you get a few points, if you beat a good team you get alot of points,
while losing to a good team will lose minimal points, losing to a bad team will see a much bigger drop in points.

Divisions are sorted into groups of 50,
with a maximum of 15 divisions,

Last time I checked Division 1 was full and division 2 was almost full, So an average of about 15th out of 100 teams aint to bad Wink especially considering new teams are appearing daily,
Godfather Obie
Godfather Obie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  adwan Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:17 am

So how did you guys get on last night?

Sorry for getting sent off, pressed square by accident and managed to foul somone? Crying or Very sad

Shame I couldn't stay online longer, but I promised the mrs I would spend some time with her and watch The Family with her at 9.
adwan
adwan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Godfather Obie Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:35 am

We had some poor results, The Team just wasnt playing well together, And no matte rhow much we tried to juggle positions the only matches we won where against below par opponents.

I had to shoot off early (about 10.30ish I think)
was about to start a game and the Wife was quite Ill, So I retired for the night and played some DS.

I should be on All evening tonight though so hopefully we can turn things around and improve on what I think at the moment is about a rank 34
Godfather Obie
Godfather Obie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MMT Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:22 am

Well I think the beginning and end were good. We won first of all 4-1, but you were there for that adwan. And then the 2-2 after 2-0 down was good. Then I moved around from st to mid positions and we wern't doing well and lost a couple. After Obie left there were some good results again though. I lost connection but when I came back we played two games with 4-1-2-1-2 the diamond formation. And me and nori as st's, Lipu using any, and won 3-0 twice, me and nori scored the goals and it worked really well. Finally got back above 30th at the end of the night...
I think the formation changed meant it was less congested in midfield and the strikers were supported well. More through balls could go through with the added space and two st's making runs. Should have won like 7-0 each though lol.
But yeah, mixed night. I started off well, and ended well, 5 goals in the end for st, but the middle part of the night was poorer.
MMT
MMT

Back to top Go down

Post  Godfather Obie Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:42 am

Yup,
Only problem is messing around with formations can be time consuming, confusing for those that dont know, etc...

One thing I have noticed that if Ballack (good height, stregnth etc) plays more as a support striker and darts forwaard whenever we have posession, then we usually end up creating alot more chances.
Godfather Obie
Godfather Obie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MMT Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:18 pm

To be fair to those points raised, it wasn't confusing since it was spoke about before. And when i was captain to do it, it was quite quick, you only sub one player off...But I suppose it obviously takes longer than leaving it.

I was just saying it can be used a lot, maybe when things aren't going our way we could use it etc.
But yeah, I think just playing well in the other formation can work too. Just saying how it went on a tryout, and it was pretty good.
MMT
MMT

Back to top Go down

Post  MMT Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:31 pm

So how did it go after I left tonight?
Thought we were generally good, but started not passing as quick as we should have.
Enjoyed being ballack though.
MMT
MMT

Back to top Go down

Post  adwan Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:17 am

I have to say, that changing the formations around every now and again wouldn't be a bad idea. I know a few of the guys would occassionally like a game up front (myself included! Cool lol). Does anyone know, when the captain changes formation, can you load any saved formations and tatics you may have made off-line? Just thinking, that if you can, maybe we should actually post on here specific positions, formations and custom tactics, then everyone can go and save them off-line ready for on-line use. This would solve the problem as to it being time consuming to sort out.

I find that playing the 4-5-1, the midfield can become very packed at times, and since we push the ball forward so quickly, the midfield often get by-passed completely. Last night I actually found myself feeling quite bored, only having a few touches through-out many of the games last night.
adwan
adwan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Godfather Obie Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:01 am

Imo yuesterday was really bad,

Defenders wer'nt tackling well and when they got the ball it took too long to get rid of it.

Midfielders where to far up field, leaving big gaps, making life even miore difficult for defenders

And Strikers simply wer'nt bagging the goals.

-

we can go over it a thousand times, changing tactics, changing positions,
But until we all do the basic stuff properly we're not going to achieve anything
Godfather Obie
Godfather Obie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lipu Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:21 am

yep, last night was the worst so far. Everything was really slow and it was a bit hard to get some passing done to be honest. You get so little time on the ball compared to single player game. Also when you try to clear the ball, it takes ages. It takes the player a long time to wind his leg to boot it upfield and same with passing.

I think with default formation, one of the midfielders could easily just join drogba up front to be honest. 4-4-2 didn't work well at all last night.

Lipu

Back to top Go down

Post  Godfather Obie Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:34 pm

I agree,

I mentioned a few days ago that Ballack should play the Attacking Midfielder, with Lampard holding back a little more.

The main problem we have at the moment is that midfielders decide to run up joining the attack, Which leaves big gaps which DO get exploited by our opponents, and usually leaves our poor defense badly outnumbered,

I'll be talking to any midfield that decide they dont need to saty in the middle of the field, as we all have a part to play and its not fair myself having to drop back to cover midfiled holes (something I've had to do a little too often especially yesterday)

Hopefully people will evolve,
but for anyone of you who reads this, Support an Attack, dont head it..
and if Any midfielder is to join Drogba as a support, then it is Ballack unless mentioned pre-game
Godfather Obie
Godfather Obie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MMT Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:00 am

Yeah, I like to think i was doing alright supporting drogba the other night, but havent been able to play since, should be able to play tonight after the england game...
MMT
MMT

Back to top Go down

Post  Godfather Obie Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:46 am

Sounds good, I'm still in the Search for a Ballack that doesnt sit next to the goals posts, and still does a good job of supporting myself & the midfield,

so far only yourself &Nori seem capable
Godfather Obie
Godfather Obie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hobdal Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:07 am

How did it go last night lads? Sorry I couldn't get on, I was at Wembley watching England vs Kazakhstan Very Happy I was extremely disappointed, as a proud Scotsman I was hoping the Kazakhs were going to be a bit more of a banana skin Laughing

On the subject of Ballack, I liked MMT playing there, I think he had a nice balance of defence and attack. I played as Ballack a few times the other night and I think, while I did try and get back to help out, I was guilty of pushing forward way too much. It's a hard position to play, to attack, defend, plenty of running, it's hard not to knacker Ballack out too early.

Hobdal

Back to top Go down

Post  MMT Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:59 am

Last night started off badly, lost a couple, then Obie laid the smack down...and we started passing again properly. I stayed at Ballack and we won a couple of 3-0's and came back against some arrogant guys 2-0 down to 3-2 then they equalised. Drogba lamps and ballack got a fair few goals. Didn't really lose again and got promoted to division 1 again. Then we had time for two more games and won them both, to get up to 39th. Which I thought was a good effort considering how the night started. Some really good play and goals once we passed more.
MMT
MMT

Back to top Go down

Post  MMT Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:03 am

What happened last night after I left? We seem to be in Division 2 again...
Hmm
MMT
MMT

Back to top Go down

Post  vv26vv Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:29 am

i know you havn't seen me play yet, but 2 days til i get my copy!!!!!

but i feel like i will be a big asset to your team, im reading about not passing right and needing someone to step up at be a ballack

im so excited cuz i know im the guy for the spot lol

im sorry im just soooo pumped for fifa 09

cant wait to play with ya mates
vv26vv
vv26vv

http://www.myspace.com/vv26vv

Back to top Go down

Post  Godfather Obie Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:28 am

Whenever people decide they can runt he ball all the way down the pitch we start losing,

when people appreciate and play to there positions we win, lots.

Things are wearing thin though, and those greedy bastards who never pass, and think they are the only player, will end up getting booted from the squad.

they only have to catch me on a bad day.
Godfather Obie
Godfather Obie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  adwan Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:51 am

Sounds like today could be one of them! Laughing
adwan
adwan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MMT Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:51 am

Hmm, step up to be a ballack?
To be fair i've played consistently there for the last like 20 matches, and have a good rate or goals and assists, and i make sure i follow their midfielder to defend and set up an attack again with a simple ball. I don't think i've done a bad job tbh, and i dont go on runs (cause im ballack, duh..lol).
Hmm
MMT
MMT

Back to top Go down

Post  Godfather Obie Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:42 am

hey Zucker,

your under consideration mate, But I also want to see how you play as Deco,

we'll have a look tonight and you will be given one of the spots later
Godfather Obie
Godfather Obie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hobdal Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:09 am

I should be on tonight from about 8pm right through until the end, hope to be better than I was last night. Wasn't really up for it yesterday, I had been doing college work all day.

Hobdal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next